Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Week 2011 Day 4 (May 16): Celebrating Sette's 22nd at Ignazia Bar & Resto

I have a lot of friends having their birthdays this May, one of which is Sette, my choirmate at church. She turned 22 last Monday, May 16. After work, I and some of our choirmates headed to Ignazia Bar & Restaurant. The bar is owned by Sette's brother-in-law. It is very conveniently located at 149 Mother Ignacia Avenue, South Triangle. Your landmark is ABS CBN itself. Even if you're on commute, you won't get lost. 

When we got there, Sette and her friends were already there. I was impressed by the bar because it is quite big. It has two floors and VIP rooms which can accommodate 40 persons. The rate is Php 5,500 for 3 hours and it's consumable. The VIP areas are air-conditioned and guests can sing their hearts out or dance the night away with the bar's non-stop music.

I wasn't able to see their menu but I'm guessing by the drinks served on our table and on other tables as well that the food and drinks they serve is of wide range. For drinks, they have beer, cocktails and hard liquor. Imagine, a bucket of San Mig light only costs Php 155. It's really cheap!!!! :)

I was only able to take a few photos, maybe because I don't know most of the people there (guests of Sette). Anyways, if you are looking for a gimik place, I would definitely recommend this bar since the ambience here is really great. They serve affordable food and booze. The music is nice. If I didn't have work the next day, I would have stayed longer. The next time I visit, I'll definitely try their cocktails. :) 


The birthday girl :) at the bar's facade

Group pic - Rhej, Alfred, Me, Sette

ABS CBN Tower

Ate Che and her niece, Charlotte



No comments:

Post a Comment