Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Week 2011 Day 3 (May 15): Date with the fam at Lamesa Grill

When I celebrate my birthday with my family, I usually do it at home. I just order food or buy from the mall but this year, since I wanted it to be different, I told them that we are going to eat out. Yes, we do go out to have lunch most of the time even if there's no occasion but this year, it was the first time that we went out for dinner. I guess I have my sister to thank for that since she was the reason it was moved to dinner. Haha!

Anyway, I was torn between Tender Bob's at SM The Block and Lamesa Grill in Trinoma. In the end, we opted to go to Trinoma since the ambience there is better.

I chose Lamesa Grill, located at the the 1st level of the Trinoma Mall, because my family prefers Filipino dishes. Yes,  my tongue may already be so jaded for having eaten too much Filipino food but I'd like my family to try the Filipino cuisine served at the restaurant. We could have used the grill they have on the tables but since my baby brother was with us, I just ordered for ready-to-eat dishes.

I decided to get one of their set meals that was good for 8 persons. It was a feast. The dishes came one after the other. I especially liked the baked scallops and the Crispchon - lechon de leche rolled with wansuy, cucumber, and leeks in pandan crepes. You have a choice from 3 sauces and I picked curry mustard, sweet chili, and spicy pork liver.

It was a great dining experience because I was really full after. :)

It was a camwhore session. Yes, I and my siblings love taking pictures. And it was more special because it was my baby brother's first official trip to the mall. <3

There were lots of food and I was so full. Thank God for the blessings and my family. It was an advance birthday celebration that was so fulfilling.
Mama and Sean
Me with Sean

Olga with Sean
Jay-r with Sean

Josh with Sean
Papa with Sean

Sean on a high chair na BIG FAIL din. Hehe :p
Lamesa Grill Menu

My parents <3
Busy looking at the menu

Papa and Sean
Me with my cousin, Josh

Mama, Olga, and my Tita Anacris
Sean, Papa, Josh, and Me

Group pic

One more

Cute!!!!!
Mama playing with Sean

Lumpia

Peek-a-boo

My parents playing with Sean

Baked scallops

Hito flakes

Lamesa Grill staff preparing the Crispchon


Lamesa Platter

Sigarillas sa Gata

Sisig rice
Sinigang na hipon

Almost done with the crispchon

Crispchon rolled in pandan crepe
Crispchon - cholesterol level alert!!!

Lots of food!!!!

Sumptuous meal!

Pinakbet

Mama feeding Sean :)

Lamesa Grill staff slicing the Tilapia

Tilapia Steam sa Dayap at Sili

Crispchon sauteed in garlic

Sean jumping on top of the table
In action :p

Family pic with Josh

Family pic

Family pic - ok na sana but papa wasn't looking

Strolling at Trinoma

Me and Mama

My parents with Sean
At McDo while waiting for my brother


No comments:

Post a Comment