Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

And this is where it begins...

I've been planning to come up with a blog for a long time now but I just have't gotten around to doing so. And after a long time of procrastinating about it, here it is. :)


This blog will be my online diary but there will be limitations on what I'm going to share to everyone. I intend to have this blog document experiences which others can try, like spa sessions, movies, food trips, and the like. But there will be times that I will post personal topics which I think some people can relate to. Aside from making this an outlet, I think I'll be able to help other people as well deal with their issues, especially those that concerns the heart. ;)


So enjoy reading and please feel free to give your comments or reactions to my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment