Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Week 2011 Day 2 (May 14): Night out with Grade school friends

After my choir activity in the morning, I had a few hours of rest which was spent watching My Girl online. I thought my gala that night was not going to push through because around 3:00 in the afternoon, it rained cats and dogs in our area. I was already texting Camyl, telling her that we might have to postpone our date due to the heavy rains but God was on my side so the reunion pushed through. 

We met at Gateway and decided to have dinner at the Pizza Hut Bistro. It's not my first time to dine at Pizza Hut and I think most people are already familiar with the restaurant. It was my first time, though, to dine at their branch at the Gateway Mall. The place is quite big but there there's really not too much space to move around. The food is great, as usual, but I was a little disappointed with the service because it took quite a while for them to serve our food.

Camyl and I while waiting for our food. :)

All smiles for the Texas Bake and Bacon Cheeseburger Supreme with Stuffed Crust. <3


Nowell Chris came a few minutes before we finished our dinner. Apparently, he was depressed due to the NBA playoffs so he decided to give us a treat at Butter Diner in Shopwise. I love the interior design of this place. The butter yellow paint and displays were really soothing to the eyes. It was a nice place to chill and unwind.


I had two bottles of Tanduay Ice. I was tempted to go for another bottle but I still had church service the next day so I decided to stop already. ;p
At Butter Diner

I really liked the ambience of the place. It took me back to the 80's. :)

Photo with the old telephone :)

Thanks to Nowell for the treat! :) Sorry, I know nabitin ka sa 2 bottles. Haha!

I had a fun night with these two. Camyl and I were able to catch up on stuff, even if we text each other regularly when she was still in Baguio. As for Nowell, he made us laugh the whole time. Basag nga lang ako sa ibang hirit niya. Haha!

Til next time guys! Thanks for being part of my 25th birthday celebration! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment