Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Food trip of an office girl

One of the things I love to do is eat. For a girl, I have a really big appetite and I love to try different foods. Before, when I was still working at BDO, I usually have packed lunch, though from time to time, I and my friends would eat now. But when I started working in Makati, I am not able to have packed lunch anymore. I always eat out with my office mates. If it's raining, we're busy, or we're just too lazy to go outside, we resort to food delivery. And I should say that it is really convenient nowadays that there are a lot of food establishments that do deliveries.

Since I know a lot of people who do the same thing, I wanted to share the food and restaurants that I've tried. This is for the past two weeks only, though.

KFC delivery
NBA Bucket Meal

My share <3

We have tried KFC delivery for various times already but it was our first time to order a bucket meal. We had it last May 20 and we were able to avail the special NBA bucket meal. 

A bucket meal is the most convenient meal to have for at least 4 people. It is already a complete group meal. It includes 8 pieces of Original Recipe or Hot&Crispy chicken, KFC's signature gravy which I really, really love, choice of fixins (mashed potato, macaroni salad, coleslaw), 4 pieces of steamed rice, and 4 regular softdrinks. What's special about this bucket meal is that it includes a deck of NBA cards.

I think our share for this meal was only Php 160 per person, including the delivery charge. There were four of us who ordered and to have 2 pieces of KFC Original Recipe chicken is really worth it. :)

If you want to try the bucket meal or their other products, you can visit their website http://www.kfc.com.ph/ or call their delivery hotline 887-8888.

Chowking delivery

I can't remember when was the last time I had anything from Chowking but if I had to guess, I think it has been more than 3 years already. Yes, it's that LOOOOONNNNGGGG. So I was pretty much excited when my office mate suggested that we have food delivered from Chowking for lunch last May 24.

So we checked their website http://chowkingdelivery.com to view the items on their menu.  Then my office mate called their delivery hotline, 9-8888.


Sweet & sour pork

I got the sweet and sour pork, the one which I usually order when I eat at Chowking. It still tastes good. :)

Papa J's Wiches 'N Wings at GT Tower

One of the two places we frequent whenever we go out of the office for lunch is the GT Tower and when we do go there, we already have a default food for lunch, Papa J's chicken wings. It's one of the stalls at the 12F of the GT Tower.

At Php 77, one can enjoy 2 pieces of crunchy and yummy chicken wings and one serving of rice. For the sauce, I always go for the honey barbecue sauce. What's cool about eating these chicken wings is that they give you a plastic glove so you can enjoy the chicken wings more. I mean, I do prefer using my hands instead of a spoon and fork when eating chicken wings. :)

Papa J's chicken wings

View from the GT Tower (from where we were seated that last May 25)

Sango, The Burger Master

Last May 26, we were not in the mood again to go down and we didn't want to order food from where we usually order. One of my office mates suggested Sango. It was my first time to hear about it so I checked their website http://www.sango.com.ph/ and what I saw made my mouth water.

Sango Menu








 We went for the recommendation of my office mate and bought the Yakiniku Rice Burger. Though they said that delivery will take around an hour and it was already past 11 am when we called them up to order, we waited patiently. Unfortunately, I was quite disappointed because our food came around 1pm already. Apparently, the delivery guy got into an accident. It was delicious no doubt but I guess I already lost my appetite and was already full because of the Caesar salad I ate (because I was pretty hungry already). 

Mexicali at RCBC Tower

This is the other place that we frequent for lunch. Compared to GT Tower, I prefer it here more because the food establishments are full-service restaurants, and not just stalls. This means that there are more choices. The restaurants are located at the 3rd floor of the building.

For May 27, we decided to dine at Mexicali. I'd usually order Chicken Enchilada with rice but I wasn't really hungry that day so I just ordered Taco Rice. This is one of their so-called value meals, amounting to Php 99 only and I really enjoy it with the sauce they have at the restaurant.

Mexicali's Taco Rice

This will be the first entry I am going to share with you guys really great food choices. I hope your appetite will grow as big as mine. Food is LOVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment