Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sandy's Pizza

Online deals is the fad nowadays. MetroDeal, Groupon-Beeconomics, Deal Grocer, MegaDeals.ph, and CashCashPinoy are some of the known companies that offer great deals from various merchants - food and beverage, lifestyle, fashion, and leisure. I started purchasing vouchers last April 2011. The first deal I ever purchased is the Shui Hilot Healing Spa voucher, which I blogged about as part of my week-long birthday celebration this year.

I'm a fan of spa deals, i.e. one that offers 3 hour-massages for 50% of the original price. The first food voucher I purchased is the one from Metrodeal which offered P465 instead of P935 (50% off) for  a 14-Inch Supersize Pizza, Large Pasta and Mouthwatering Buffalo Chicken Wings from Sandy's Pizza.

I decided to avail of my voucher last June 21 when i was (AGAIN) too lazy to go out and have lunch. :p They have brances in Katipunan and Makati and fortunately, they do delivery in the Makati area, for an additional Php 100 delivery charge (which is really convenient). I decided to order for the following:  Combination of Filipino Adobo with Kesong Puti and Garlic Chorizo, Tuna Arabbiata, and Honey-Glazed Wings.



The original cost of the 14-in pizza is Php 480, regardless of the flavor. It also comes in 18 inches, for only Php 590.




 The Tuna Arrabiata originally costs Php 195. It's the same cost as well for the Creamy Basil Pesto and Carbonara with Mushroom.




The chicken wings cost Php 220. Aside from Honey Glazed, you can order Tangy Buffalo Chicken Wings and Fried Chicken Wings.


For a full list of their menu and to see photos of the restaurant, you can visit their website at http://sandyspizza1.multiply.com/

To view the other deals from MetroDeal, visit http://www.metrodeal.com/

P.S. While I was eating pizza, pasta, and chicken wings, I was watching Priest as well. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment