Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day 2011 Dinner at Tender Bob's

Date: June 19, 2011 Father's Day

It has been our tradition to go out as a family and celebrate Mother's day or Father's day every year. Before, when my sister and I were still students, it was always my parents' treat but now that we're employed, it's always our treat. No complaints, though. :)

This year, the celebration of Mother's Day and Father's Day is more special because of the newest addition to our family, my super cute and adorable baby brother, Sean Nathaniel.

Just like on Mother's Day, we went out for dinner. This time, we decided to try Tender Bob's at SM The Block. 







Tender Bob's signage inside the restaurant

My parents with Sean <3


Tender Bob's Menu

We decided to order one of their set meals that is good for 5 persons. 




Garlic cheese fries


Calamares

Baked Ziti


Chicken Steak, Cajun Rubbed Ribs, Fish Fillet, Baby Back Ribs Half Slab - YUMMY!!!


Chicken Caesar Salad - good for 2 but it satisfied all 5 of us :)


Family pic (from left to riht): Mei-mei, Olga, Papa Nilo and Sean Nathaniel, Mama Nimfa, and Jay-r





Complimentary chocolate cake :)




<3

<3
We had a hearty meal and I had a lot of meat that night. Haha! My mama even had to tell me to stop eating already. :p

The food was great. The price was reasonable. I also loved the ambience of the restaurant. Next time, I'll try the steaks. :)

They don't have a website yet but you can like their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tender-Bobs/116224921747190?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment