Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Second date

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any pictures of our first date at A Veneto Pizzeria in TriNoma since it was the first time that we saw each other again after more than 15 years. I was still too shy to have our picture taken together but I vowed that the next time we went out, I'll have at least one photo. :)

March 16, 2013

Kim volunteered to accompany me on my tiangge shopping spree at St. Francis Square. (I'll post an entry about this the next time I visit the place.)

We had lunch first at C2 Classic Cuisine at SM Megamall. (I'll post another review on this restaurant).


Our first photo together :)
After that, we proceeded to my agenda for that Saturday. I was thankful because he was so patient while I searched all the aisles of the tiangge to look for some comfortable clothes for summer. 

The highlight of that day was when he accompanied me to make my first lotto bet. Yes, I know I am a loser. Haha! I thought it was complicated but I must say that it was quite easy. 


The lotto stand at St. Francis Squares
This is where you get your "ticket" 




















Our ticket






You have to shade your "lucky numbers" on the ticket. Each box costs Php20 and we decided to do 3 combinations. I got the 1st box. Kim got the 2nd box. The 3rd box was a combination of our "lucky numbers". We had three numbers in common: 5, 9, and 19. We paid Php30 for this.



The official lotto ticket

This would have been the winning lotto ticket if we got the winning numbers but we didn't so I just kept it for sentimental reasons.











We got so hungry after the activities at St. Francis so we decided to stop by Sbarro at Megamall to grab a quick bite. 




I ordered a slice of white pizza and baked ziti. :) Sorry Kim, can't remember what pizza you ordered. Hehe :)















I had a really great time that day and it was just the start of many more Saturdates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment