Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

C2 Classic Cuisine


The menu

C2 Classic Cuisine3/F SM Megamall Atrium, Julia Vargas Ave cor EDSA Wack Wack, Mandaluyong(02) 470-1152
The restaurant offers FIlipino cuisine and is a safe choice for people who have a craving for "lutong bahay" dishes. 
I wasn't able to take photos of the restaurant itself but it was clean and it has its own restroom. :) 



Buko pandan shake
We both decided to have the Buko Pandan shake. Apparently, Kim likes shakes like me but he would have been ecstatic if there had been melon shake on the menu. Hehe :)
It was refreshing. Well, anything with milk and ice is good for me. I love the pandan flavor, the coconut meat, and the jelly cubes.















Laing


We ordered Laing: gabi leaves with ground pork, bagoong, and coconut cream. Since I am part Bicolana, I am used to eating spicy food and I like anything with coconut cream. So I must say that I really appreciated this dish. 














Grilled liempo sinigang

The soup was sour, the way a sinigang should taste and the liempo was grilled just right. A must try dish. 
















We really did not order a lot but next time, we would definitely try the other food items in the resto.

No comments:

Post a Comment