Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dimsum Break

Who doesn't love dimsum? I think I haven't met anyone who doesn't like dimsum! But of course, that's just based on the people I know. Haha! But seriously, I am a big dimsum fan and I was so excited to visit Dimsum Break again at SM North Annex.

So after having my phone fixed at the Samsung service centre, I and Kim went to Dimsum Break.

I have passed by this food establishment many times already but I didn't want to dine alone because I knew very well that I will catch the eye of the other customers since I will definitely order a lot. Haha! I have tried it with Amor, a friend, before but I didn't get to order as much so when another opportunity presented itself, I just had to ask Kim to join me in trying the other dimsum they offer.

For everyone's reference, here's their complete menu which I got www.zomato.com.

http://www.zomato.com/manila/dimsum-break-sm-city-north-edsa-quezon-city/menu

I guess it didn't really help that Kim was with me because even as we were making our order, the cashier was smiling at us because the food that we ordered was good for 4 people. 


Our dimsum feast for 2 :)

Bacon shaomai

We chose the Bacon Shaomai primarily because of the bacon. Haha! We're both certified bacon lovers. :)











My favorite chicken feet!!!

As for the Chicken Feet, this is my personal choice because Kim doesn't eat this and he doesn't want to try. (CHICKEN!!! Haha!!!) It's my default order whenever I eat at any dimsum place because I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE chicken feet. It tasted okay. Mama's chicken feet is still the best!











Garlic pork spareribs

We decided to go for this one just so we can try it. It tasted okay, just like your normal fried pork, nothing extraordinary about this one.











Steamed chicken

We also decided to try this one and I must say that this was my least favorite. The ginger flavor was just too strong for me.
Mushroom Shaomai












We loved this one mainly because of the mushroom. Both Kim and I like anything with mushroom. Hehe :)






We just ordered the Yang Chow Fried Rice to go with our dimsum feast. :) I have tried the Original Steamed Fried Rice but it was too heavy. I thought it was already a meal in itself.

We were lucky that day because they had a promo: for every Php150 spend, you get 3 pieces of spring rolls. Our bill reached Php600 so we had 12 pieces of spring rolls, which was really a lot! Of course we were not able to eat everything because we just ordered too much, I think. Haha!


FREE Spring rolls
Halo-halo

All meals should end with dessert and so we ordered a Halo-halo. :)











It was a truly happy meal for me and Kim. We were both full when we left the restaurant. :)

Dimsum Break
3F SM North Edsa Annex





No comments:

Post a Comment