Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Holy Cow Chop House

On one of Saturdates, Kim and I found ourselves exploring TriNoma again to look for somewhere nice to eat. We passed by this restaurant with a giant cow with wings and halo outside the door and I guess we wanted steak at that time so we were enticed to come inside and give it a try.


The view from our seat at one of the couches :)
Menu


Menu


Appetizer

While waiting for our food, we were served this bread with butter.













Watermelon shake
Grape shake



















We ordered fruit shakes to balance the meat that we will be consuming. Hehe :)



BBQ Beef Mushroom Quesadilla

Yummy quesadilla filled with shitake and oyster mushroom and of course, cheese. Came with a tomato cilantro salsa.










Country Fried Beef Steak


Kim ordered this one. Beef steak with mashed potato and buttered corn kernels. It was really big and of course, I helped him eat it. Haha!












Cuban Spiced Grilled Chicken

I love spicy food and if you have read my previous blog entries, you would already know it by now. :) For my love of something spicy, I tried this dish. It was nice but just like the steak that Kim ordered, the serving was really big and I wasn't able to finish the whole thing. I think it's good for two people.







And of course, we had to take our picture <3
The cost was reasonable, I think and I would like to come back and try their pasta dishes, aside from having my photo taken with the flying cow outside. :)


Holy Cow Chop House
TriNoma Mall
Edsa cor North Avenue, Quezon City
916-6299

No comments:

Post a Comment