Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bag of Beans - Tagaytay

To cap off my Tagaytay weekend-related post which you can view at http://mei-mei-myperfectlyimperfectlife.blogspot.com/2013/07/tagaytay-weekend.html, here's our visit at Bag of Beans.

So after exploring the Caleruega compound, we decided to have lunch at Bag of Beans.

NOTE: If you go to Tagaytay, you should never leave without visiting Bag of Beans. :)

We arrived a little before 12nn and our timing was right because we got to seat at the balcony area of the restaurant, meaning we had a really nice view of Tagaytay :)


Our view
Bag of Beans Menu

They offer breakfast items, i.e. Filipino breakfast and pancakes, pies, pasta, grilled dishes, kids' dishes, soups, salads, and desserts.

Both Kim and I decided to have a go at their pasta. :)

Here are photos of us goofing around while waiting for our order. :p



First to arrive are our drinks. Kim had an apple juice while I ordered for a Coffee Choco Banana Frost. I guess there was not much caffeine on the coffee or maybe I was too tired because I didn't have a hard time sleeping that night.
Apple juice and Coffee Choco Banana Frost
Then our pastas arrived.

 I ordered the Chicken breast fillet and pasta mainly because it's spicy and I prefer red sauce than white sauce (Sorry Kim). It didn't disappoint me because it was really spicy, well not that spicy for me, because according to Kim, it was spicy. 
Chicken breast fillet and pasta

Kim ordered for pasta with garlic and mushroom, mainly because it has white sauce and mushroom. It tasted okay for me and I liked it mainly because of the mushroom. Hehe :)
Pasta with Garlic and Mushroom

We wanted to end our meal with something nice so we decided to order the Apple Pie ala Mode. It was to die for!!! It was served hot so you can see the ice cream melting and when we cut the pie, we saw smoke coming out of it. Really yummy and must try!



 I would definitely go back and try the grilled dishes. :)


Bag of Beans
3650 Aguinaldo Highway, Mendez Crossing West
Tagaytay City, Cavite
(046) 413-4356




No comments:

Post a Comment