Nobody lives a perfect life

The perfect life only comes true in dreams, a make-believe reality. And the next best thing we can do with our life is to accept our imperfections and make the most out of it. Life is short so live it to the fullest.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Josephine Restaurant

As promised in my previous post (http://mei-mei-myperfectlyimperfectlife.blogspot.com/2013/07/tagaytay-weekend.html), here's my blog  entry for our lunch at Josephine Restaurant during our Tagaytay weekend.

The restaurant is quite big. It has an indoor and outdoor dining areas. The outdoor dining is dedicated for the buffet meal. The restaurant also serves as a venue for events like wedding receptions, birthdays, etc.

The menu

The menu

Below are photos of the indoor dining area. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos of the outdoor dining area but the area is surrounded by trees and has a really nice view of Tagaytay.

Indoor dining area

Indoor dining area

Kim and I were not able to wait for Rej and Ryan anymore because we were already starving when we got to the restaurant and it didn't help that the staff were not as attentive as we expected them to be. :(

Anyway, here are the items that we ordered.

Chicharon bulaklak
For our appetizer, we ordered Chicharon Bulaklak: deep-fried pork intestines served with spicy vinegar. I really like the crispiness of the chicharon and I looooovvveeee the spicy vinegar. I think I may have drank some of it. Haha!

Melon Shake and Mango Shake
For our drinks, we went for shakes again (our attempt of keeping it healthy when we eat out). Kim likes melon a lot so he ordered a melon shake without the milk while I ordered a mango shake again. :)

Tinadtad na Mangga, Kamatis, Sibuyas, at Bagoong
Java rice
Josephine Fried Chicken

I like ensaladang mangga so I decided to try their version of it. Actually, what I really wanted to taste was the bagoong and I must say that I liked it. Hehe. :)

Kim opted to order the java rice since he likes it a lot. We also decided to order the Josephine Fried Chicken since we thought it was a specialty of the restaurant because supposedly, it has Josephine's secret recipe. Unfortunately, upon tasting it, my taste buds did not catch anything extraordinary about it, meaning, it tasted like ordinary fried chicken and it was quite dry for me.

Baked Tahong (can't find the name of this dish on their online menu)
This was the dish that both Kim and I liked the most. I guess, we just both love it baked with cheese. Truly yummy!!! <3

As I've mentioned, the service was quite slow so while waiting for them to take our orders and bring our food, we decided to take photos of ourselves. :)

Camwhoring 1

Camwhoring 2

Kim

Mei-Mei
Rej and Ryan came about an hour and a half later and they only ordered fruit shakes. Here's our group photo.


To know more about Josephine Restaurant, you may visit their website at http://www.josephinerestaurant.com/.

Josephine Restaurant
Manila Landline: (02) 871.5627
Tagaytay: (046) 413.1801
Mobile (Globe): 09178248503
Mobile (Smart): 09213709561 
Fax: (046) 413.1802
Email: josephinetagaytay@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment